INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING EXPERT
Solutions-focused, resourceful Professor with a comprehensive background in industrial engineering. Consummate professional who is passionate about learning and has a special interest in operations, predictive maintenance, and total quality management. Innovative researcher devoted to observation, methodology, and multifaceted approaches. Technical expert with proven success in proactively identifying issues and implementing targeted solutions. Highly versatile; quickly masters new roles and responsibilities. Reputation for integrity, dedication, and work ethic. Fluent in English, German, and Arabic.
• Industrial Engineering • Strategic Planning • Proactive Problem Solving
• Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing • Quality Control • Relationship Building
• Technical Improvement • Environmental Consulting • Automation & Modernization
- Ph. D., Feedback Control on Dyeing –Phase II-Industrial–Manchester, United Kingdom
- M. Phil., Feedback Control on Dyeing –Phase I- Industrial- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Diplom Arbeit, Computerized Fault Detection on Circular Knitting Machines-Industrial - Stuttgart – ITV Denekendorf, Germany
- B. Sc., Industrial Textile Engineering - Alexandria, Egypt
HONORS & ACCOLADES
- European Commission – Directorate-General for Education and Culture, IMG Contract Nr. 05-EG1053 (Individual Mobility Grants) Tempus Project – Meda III – United Kingdom, 2005-2006
- European Commission – Directorate-General for Education and Culture, IMG Contract Nr. 03-EG2014 (Individual Mobility Grants) Tempus Project – Meda III- Germany, 2003-2004
- Istituto nazionale per il Commercio Estero, Ministro delle Attivita Produttive, Regione Toscana – Italy – Training Scholarship, 2002
- GRETAGMACBETH –Scholarship for Training , Munich – Germany & Manchester -United Kingdom, 1996 & 1998
- Zeneca – ICI –Imperial Chemical Industry , Visiting Scholarship, ITMA 1995 Milano Italy, 1995
- PIP – Professional Involvement Project – British Council & DTI Department of Trade and Industry, 1995
- The Arab-British Chamber Charitable Foundation – Student Grant, 1991-1994
CVCP- Committee of Vice-Chancellors and Principals of the Universities of the United Kingdom. ORS Award 1992-1994 Ref. No. 9328049, 1992-1994
Institut Fuer Textil und Verfahrenstechnik – Der Deutscher Institut fuer Textil und Faserforschung Stuttgart – Germany, 1989-1991
- Earned key distinctions in the engineering field and became appointed as the Head of the Industrial Engineering Department.
- Gained a stellar reputation within the engineering community, culminating with the Golden Medal for Engineering Innovations.
- Diligently assisted and supported University funded research and published several scientific papers.
- Designed, developed, and launched the "Predicting Machine Faults on-line and sending alerts before it happens wirelessly" that was introduced in Ibtikar Exhibition 2010 - Helton Hotel - Jeddah (Patent Pending).
- Received two mobility grants from TEMPUS -Europe in 2004 and 2008 as well as the Shield of Excellence and a Certificate of Honor for participating in student sport and social activities.
- Maintain expertise in Colour physics, which is applicable to Textil dyehouses and paint manufacturing, amongst others.